I Never Told You (Song)

This song has the chorus done...but I'm not really happy with the between verses. Hope you like it anyway though. At the moment, it's titled "I Never Told You", not exactly breathtakingly original, but it fits.

I said good morning
How are you
"How are you feeling today"
"Good", and we went our ways

What I never told you
I like to hear your voice
To see you smile
And hear you laugh
Would be my first choice
What you see as imperfection
I see needing no correction
What I never told you

(I'm thinking of an additional line at the end of that chorus)

"Hey you,
How was your week"
A little later and you've got to leave
Sorry you didn't want to talk
I'd only wanted to help, if you'd started to weep

(don't really like my lame attempt at rhyming week and weep there)
(haven't decided on whether to use that verse, or maybe this next one)

"Hey you,
How was Friday"
There's no need to lie
If you just need to cry

(again, not satisfied with this verse)

Chorus

"Hey, what's up,
How are you doing"
"I'm good, what about you?"
Uh, "good"

Chorus


So basically I've got a decent chorus, but not really any body. Hope you liked it though :-)

Comments

  1. Hey thanks, that's encouraging. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this too! I hope you keep working on it! (Jordan btw. looks like I need to get some sort of account?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity Breeds

The Fruit Of The Spirit

Still Muddling Through