Heavenly Hills (Song, Parody)

This is a parody of the Weezer song "Beverly Hills". There are some additional background vocals I didn't add, mostly towards the end. Enjoy!

Where I come from isn't all that great,
My natural state is a piece of crap,
My sense of good was a little whack,
And my friends all just as fooled as me,

Nobody could satisfy me,
They all walked out ever-ry-day,
Why shouldn't they, I ain't nobody,
Had nothing in my heart, yeah,

(Chorus)
Heavenly Hills...That's where I want to be!
Living in Heavenly Hills....
Heavenly Hills....cared for like a precious child!
Living in Heavenly Hills...

Look at all those pretty stars,
They're all so beautiful to see,
But when Heaven comes it'll sweep the skies,
It'll fill the space with a brand new scene,

I wanna live a life right there,
I wanna be just with the king,
Filled with love and joy and peace,
'Cause I'm with the big king,

Chorus

Truth is....I don't stand a chance myself,
It's something that you're born into,
And I just didn't belong,

But now I do, 'cause I live my life for Jesus true,
And I will always be that way,
Since He came to free and stay,
I know one day I'll be in,

(Revised Chorus)
Heavenly Hills... That's where I'm goin' to be!
Living in Heavenly Hills....
Heavenly Hills....Praising the Creator that day!
Living in Heavenly Hills...

Heavenly Hills, Heavenly Hills,
Heavenly Hills, Heavenly Hills, Heavenly Hills, Livin' in Heavenly Hills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity Breeds

The Fruit Of The Spirit

Still Muddling Through