EDIM 1 - The Beginning

Every Day In May. Chances are, you've heard this saying before. Unfortunately, I have little time to write anything lengthy, so this first entry will be emotionless and entirely underwhelming after an episode of nothing since december. Tomorrow, friends. Tomorrow.

I cannot escape the fact that my brain and writing go together! I am setting out on an adventure to write an entry here every day throughout the month of may, which is not going to be easy. I've a friend I really respect and love that gave me the idea a year ago, to whom I will inevitably link in the near future; suffice to say, they did a wonderful job of their own every day in may escapade, despite missing a day or two even after great effort. I certainly don't think I will make every day, no indeed. But, that is not going to stop me from starting!

This, I would hesitantly add, marks the beginning of a new era for this corner of internet bloggery. I may still naturally be inclined to like blabbing until a set length is achieved, but let this first entry start things fresh. No more self-imposed regulations, more writing.

I have to admit, as full of trepidation as I am, I am excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity Breeds

The Fruit Of The Spirit

Still Muddling Through