EDIM 18 - Viewpoints, Slightly Extended

Yesterday I tried briefly to touch on the clashing viewpoints between God in non-existence, and God controlling all things for the good of those who love him. I think the point was made.... just with little emphasis or embellishment.

Realizing God's personal involvement in my day to day experiences puts a new perspective on things: either I can brood on the bad things that keep happening and how everything is horrible, or I can choose to see God's hand moving and changing people, bringing about events in a way that I could not see, providing for my needs often before my own realization of them.

Looking forward to how God is going to work things out -that is exciting. An adventure. And a lot of the joy in the christian life is found in praising God for just how amazing he is, caring about those who belong to him.

I'm sorry, but I'm sitting on a spinny chair. It's not spinning, but it seems like I am, so I'm going to go lie down. Being sick is ridonculous. Don't get sick. Eat healthy, sweets are overrated and lifting weights is a good use of time. Also, frozen strawberries are amazing and reading is good for your brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity Breeds

The Fruit Of The Spirit

Still Muddling Through