EDIM 31 - The Spirit Of Adventure

Hook - Remembering Childhood (background music? Yes indeed!)

I knew, last night, as soon as Casey called me and said camp started that night at eight pm instead of today, that camp had officially started. It is a crazy ride from beginning to end, and now it's here. I leave to join counselor training as soon as I pack and finish this entry. Consequently, despite 4 months between the last post and then this crazy Every Day In May deal, June will be conspicuously quiet. In all likelihood I'll not be posting again until mid-July.

This year's theme is "The Spirit Of Adventure". Campers are divided into two teams, (though not extremely competitive based) the sailors and the aviators. Of course explaining everything here would probably be boring and take way more time than I have available, so I'll just skip the whole deal.

I think I can safely say this month will be an adventure -as life with Christ always is- and leave it at that. I'm out of words. For now. So until July, goodbye, and never stop living for Christ or allowing his refining work to be done in your life. It is truly the best.
 
2 Timothy 1:7-10, "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. So do not be ashamed to testify about out Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel by the power of God, who has saved us and called us to a holy life -not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity Breeds

The Fruit Of The Spirit

Still Muddling Through