EDIM 7 - Music Is Good Stuff

Hm. There's one or two things brewing on the back-burners of my inconsequential mind, but nothing nearly resolved enough to bear writing down. Do that too soon and I invariably end up writing loophole-filled circular logic-based paragraphs. Which, I guess is at least of some value in the humor department. Yet after a day of disquieting regularity... humor isn't something I think attempting would result in anything good. More like sadistically ironic dry stuff far to full of implication to be funny at all.

Instead, I'd just like to share some music for a change. Here are youtube links to some music I've found uplifting/soothing/plain good. Also, for delicate/choosy ears sake... I'll leave a general genre label after the links. Maybe you will like a few of these while you do whatever it is you end up doing.

Becoming the Archetype - How Great Thou Art - Metal

For Today - White Flag - Metal (not particularly a favorite, but pretty good nonetheless)

Audio Adrenaline - King - Rock

Mew - The Seething Rain Weeps For You - Jazz Ballet.... or atmospheric rock I guess.

My Epic - Shadows - Not sure what this is, but if you don't like it you need to grow your taste in music.

My Epic - Perfector -If for whatever reason you didn't like the other one, this one is softer.

Secret & Whisper - Whale Bones - Um, not sure what this is, but if you don't like it you need to grow your taste in music?

Mindthings - Colours Of Happiness  - Introverted, or at least that's the feeling it creates. In a good way.

Mindthings - Shared Loneliness - Chill

John Murphy, Sunshine Soundtrack - The Last Message/A Beautiful Day - Every time I listen to this song, everything is going to be ok, and living for Christ is so totally real and worth everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity Breeds

The Fruit Of The Spirit

Still Muddling Through