EDIM 8 - Fail

Hm. After a mere 8 days, the train wreck of thought has emptied quite fast, leaving nothing but everything moving to fast now. This marks the perceived beginning of perseverance in attempting to hold to this every day in may thing; despite which I started even with fair certainty of failure. Failure wasn't a good enough deterrent.

Gibberish writing, writing is gibberish. Makes me think of those college students up at midnight with a "short" five-page paper (well yes it is short in comparison to others but five pages isn't short by itself) to be finished by noon the next day. Ridiculousness. All that teaches is the ability to write a large chunk of utter garbage in a short amount of time, exactly what I'm doing now only blown up in proportions. So grossly bloated that a single complete read-through is in doubt.

That's always been a problem for me, back in highschool sometime, I wrote a paper on nitroglycerin, tnt, and dynamite, and bloated it as good as I knew how to at the time, barely managing three pages. Three pages, and I had three subjects to work with.... pathetic. As of now, I've three week paragraphs of bloat, and I've had enough of it! I can't say that my skill in that area has improved all that much.

Ick, for those of you brave and stubborn enough to reach this point, I think I will simply end the misery. Tomorrow holds many a hope.

Here is a short something I've bookmarked because I love it, if you haven't read it, give it a read in lieu of this entry: A Brief Theology Of Sleep

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity Breeds

The Fruit Of The Spirit

Still Muddling Through